Buying – America’s Choice Home Buying Tips
With our experience, we know that a house is not a dream home because of its size or color. It’s how you feel when you walk through the threshold of the front door. When you can see your life unfolding the moment you step foot inside your new home, that dream has come true. At America’s Choice Realty we believe it’s about more than real estate. It’s about your life and your dreams.
Understanding Your Wants and Needs
Regardless of where you’re searching for properties, we’ll help you locate the perfect home. Here are a few things to think about as you begin looking at homes for sale.
- Do you have a preference for when the house was built?
- Do you want a house in move-in condition, or are you willing to do some work on it?
- When people come to your home, what do you want your home to say about you?
- Do you like swimming pools or hot tubs?
- Are you looking for any additional structures?
- What style of home are you looking for – single-family, condo, town house, multifamily, luxury?
- What size home are you looking for?
- One story home, two story home, maybe even a three story home?
- What style of home do you prefer?
- What style of exterior will you consider?
- What size lot would you be most interested in?
- What kind of landscape view are you interested in?
- Are you a porch person or a deck person?
- What are you looking for – driveway, garage, carport?
- What other exterior features are important to you?
Do you have a certain style that you want the interior of you home to have – formal, casual, cozy, traditional, modern or eclectic?
- Are floor plans something you have trouble with choosing – open spaces or walls between all living spaces?
- Is lighting and saving energy something that you prefer?
- Do you have a unique taste in flooring?
- What are preferences for the interior of your home?
- Are there specific room needs for your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms or other living areas?
Meeting Your Expectations
We understand that it is very important that the agent you choose to assist you in your journey is a trusted professional, who is dedicated to seeing that you purchase your dream home. We have a team of all-star agents that are more than just qualified agents. Our team stays ready to assist you in finding homes that meet all of your expectations and more.
Do you have a specific neighborhood or community you would prefer moving into? How about child education and schools? Parks, Recreational facilities, shopping, dining and entertainment? Security?